4.18.2011

snowy saturday

a week ago saturday was a very snowy snowy day at our house. 
it was so snowy that scott was forced to run 11 miles on a treadmill to train for his half marathon.
so snowy that we were bored.
and what do you do while you are bored? 
torture your little sister and make silly faces with daddy.


innocent millie waiting for the torture to ensue.


a good, real smile from lucas.


scott's sisters would say that this face is hideous... 
and i would agree. very hideous.





she's used to being tortured. 
what else are little sisters for?

3 comments:

Shaunika said...

I was a tortured little sister and look how I turned out! You need to be worried...very worried! :)

The Peterson's said...

I love the new look of your blog and the post/header font. And I can't believe how long Millie's hair is!

rach said...

Your kids are so cute!!! Bells gets the same thing from her brother!:)