5.15.2011

Millie Moo's Party Invite

I searched and searched for cow birthday party stuff in pink, black, and white. I couldn't find it! Good thing I found some awesome farm clip art and have an amazing friend that was able and willing to bring my vision to life! Thank you, Thank you, Sarah!


I wish I could say that pictures of my sweet baby girl are to come... but as I went to download all of her party pictures, they were gone. Gone. GONE. 
I reviewed my images last night... and this afternoon when I went to download, they were erased. 
I am sick. I have cried. I hope I can figure out how to get them back.
**UPDATE**
It seems like I have spent hours.... and hours working on getting my pictures back. I'll spare you the details. BUT, my SD card is at Inkley's as I type this (Tuesday night) and I am crossing my fingers that they find something good. Really good. 

10 comments:

Sarah D said...

Oh no! That is awful!!! You can tell me all about it;)

The Archuleta's said...

Her invitation is darling! Happy Birthday Millie! So sorry about the pictures. I would be so upset myself.

heather said...

You can get them back. Just don’t take any pics on that memory card or the new pics will write over the old ones. I found a free download that brought mine back. I think I just googled “recover pictures” and found a link. I’ll look and see if I can find the one and post it on here.

Such a cute invite! I can’t wait for the party. Oh wait. I missed it! ;)

P.S. She looked so dang cute at church today. Such a beautiful girl!

heather said...

http://www.cardrecovery.com/download.asp

This one works for a pc.

You can also google “photo recovery software free mac” and should be able to find a mac program if you have a mac computer.

Good luck!

anya said...

@thanks heather!!! I will try it! :) glad to know u have used software and it worked.

Jaime said...

Anya,
This happened to my mom right after she had taken a ton of pictures of one of her new grandbabies. She took the photo card into Inkley's and they were able to recover all but five of the pictures! Hope that helps, I would be sick about it too!

The Peterson's said...

LOVELOVELOVE the invite. Sar did such an amazing job! Even the wording is just adorable.

Shaunika said...

Love the invite! Sarah's got mad skills! I'm so sorry about losing all the pictures!! That would just make me sick. I sooo hope you can get them back. Loves!

jen said...

Ugh that is the worst feeling. I hope you can get them back somehow!!! Cute invite. We call Marley "Marley Moo", among a million other nicknames!

heather said...

I just stopped by to see if you ever got your pictures and saw the update on your post. I’m curious how much Inkley charges for the recovery. Hoping you get your pictures!!!