Over Easter weekend we headed down south. The weather was lovely.
I was happy to feel a little sunshine on my face.
My parents and Scotty took down their road bikes.
My parents are seasoned cyclists... with my dad being border-lined insane.
Scotty however has only been on two different rides on his bike. Both about 10-15 miles each.
The first day my Dad took Scotty on a 25 mile ride. Not bad.
Enjoyable really.
The second day my parents took him on an uphill 40 mile ride.
So within 2 days Scotty rode 65 miles. His butt hurt. Real bad.
Here's the reward at the top of the second day ride:





2 comments:
Wow! Look at Scottie go! I am impressed with his agressiveness to being active! Way to go Scott! I think I need to follow your example...
And those waterfalls are beautiful!!!
Scott's poor bum. After 1 hour of cycling my bum was bruised for days. Can't imagine how he felt.
Post a Comment