6.03.2011

Millie {one year}

This year has been so fast. This year has been so fun.
We are in love with this little Miss. 
So grateful she's ours.


Millie Jane
one year old stats
21.5 pounds (56%)
31.7 inches (99%)
Tall and slender. What a lucky girl. 
Looks like she got her daddy's bod.


Millie Loves:
her daddy, mommy, and lukie
her dolly
her blankie
her binkie
walking while someone hold her hands
being outside
swinging and slides
string cheese, yogurt, beans, noodles, sandwiches, pizza, fruit, peas, green smoothies, stick pretzels
water in a sippy
Luke's toys
her eight teeth!

Millie Hates:
whole milk in a sippy
Scott's scratchy face
being rocked to sleep


Millie can:
walk behind her stroller
crawl like a maniac
climb up stairs
feed herself
sleep well
clap being so proud of herself
wave
say Dada, and maybe Mama
dance to Tangled

2 comments:

The Peterson's said...

Somethings I can attest too: She LOVES the outside. Even more then Luke? Just maybe... She is super tall compared to others her age. She is the cutest little girl. I love her laugh, and I think its funny how cuddly she is. Maybe she gets that from Scott???

anya said...

@Jo. Cuddly from Scott? Ha ha ha ha! He's right up with me in the cuddle department. Although, I'll always take cuddles from my millie!