These photos don't really even begin to capture how much food we ate... but here were our highlights from the trip.
Our first night we at at Ruby's.
A 1940's diner. Really delish.
Katrina and I's breakfast one morning.
Meet blissful tropical goodness.
Papaya, passion fruit (little black seeds) and fresh lime juice.
I was converted to Papaya right then and there.
Thank you fruit stand man!
This was taken at our favorite place... we ate their twice.
Paradise Pita
Amazing food. Amazingly priced!
I lied. If money were no object, this would be our favorite. Longboards.
This restaurant came highly recommended from Ms. Josie.
It DID NOT disappoint!
We wanted breakfast one morning out... apparently right down the road from us was voted best breakfast on Maui. Kihea Caffe.
Best banana, macadamia nut french toast ever.
Let's not forget the DC.
TWO full flats of Diet Coke were consumed in 7 days.
That doesn't count the DC consumed while away from our condo.
Yeah. That's a lot of DC.
This was mine... enjoyed on the beach... the last day while reading a book.
BLISS.
P.S. Does anyone know why the Diet Coke in Hawaii has all those rims on the top. Weird.





3 comments:
Delish! Can we go back now? I'm hungry. I noticed that we are wearing our swim suits in pretty much every picture, now I miss the ocean too....
Can I just tell you how much fun I am having reading all about your trip! I love all your posts I feel like I went there with you :) P.S. You are so stinkin cute and I love your hat. Thank you for always being so sweet
Whit
Im hungry and really wanting to go to Maui now... And I love how much diet coke you drank.
Post a Comment