7.25.2011

Maui: Kihei Kai

Kihei Kai was a great place to stay in Maui.
It was a cute little condo. Grills. Beach. Grass. Local Feel. 
We loved it there... 

Here are some of my favorite details of the property.






When Scott, J and Katrina asked me what I wanted to do in Maui... I said nothing.
By nothing I meant sitting on my butt on the beach reading, sleeping, eating.
You never know the beauty of sitting and reading on a beach until you are a mama.
I love my kids... but it was so nice to sit on the beach and not worry about them getting their mouths full of sand and getting sunburned!



Sarah is my go to book recommender... she lent this one to me for the trip. Loved it.
I also read a classic Nicholas Sparks.


We tried out the self timer. This is the best one we got out of about 30. I'll spare you the details and the torture of looking at them all... Let's just say S and J think they are hilarious.


Our beach.

1 comment:

The Peterson's said...

I am glad that you were able just to sit:)