9.02.2011

bear lake: the beach

To say the kids had a blast at the beach, would be an understatement. They loved it.
Luke especially had a great time because he made some new friends! 
Scott's cousin and his kids joined us for a few days and Luke was in heaven. 
The four boys dug and dug and dug.



This is Kyler. Luke's new BFF. We have had several play dates since Bear Lake.
They got along great... and had a blast!



Although Millie didn't really get in on the digging action, she had some fun of her own. 
What's better than a little water and dirt?






Kayden


Bryson. Luke. Kyler.

2 comments:

Sarah D said...

It looks like you guys had a great time! I'm so glad! There is a lot to do up there... I think you guys did more in 4 days than I have done in 7 years. Way to go!

The Peterson's said...

I am not a fan of the sand, but kids always are.