Last weekend we went to this fancy smancy wedding dinner for Erin & Braden.
We drove and partied with Sarah & Steve. The evening was loads of fun for everyone.
I must say however, that the Wish Lanterns were the highlight for me.
We drove and partied with Sarah & Steve. The evening was loads of fun for everyone.
I must say however, that the Wish Lanterns were the highlight for me.
If you have seen Tangled, you have seen wish lanterns. At the end of the movie, a billion (that might be an exaggeration) wish lanterns are let off and it's awesome.
After dinner, we let off our own wish lanterns. It really looked amazing.
These pictures were taken with my phone, hence the bad quality, but I had to share!

After dinner, we let off our own wish lanterns. It really looked amazing.
These pictures were taken with my phone, hence the bad quality, but I had to share!





2 comments:
I loved them too! Seriously so cool! I keep trying to think of something that I would need them for... Any ideas? I just thought they were awesome!
These are seriously soo cool. I wish I would have thought of them for my wedding.
Post a Comment