1.15.2012

christmas eve: night

guess what?! I got put on call for my christmas eve night shift! 
YEHAW! I was shocked and soooo excited!
we went straight from sledding to talking to aaron on skype to christmas fondue at the neidig's.

i think it's safe to say that i married into the BEST christmas eve tradition ever. christmas fondue. so delish. this meal is talked about the whole month of december. yum. yum. yum.
this picture is of our chocolate fondue.
we had already consumed the cheese and broth fondue earlier.


Me and Millie were angels this year for the nativity.


Lucas the Shepherd.


I am not sure why Millie is so ornery in this picture... 
but aren't her new jammies from Nana and Papa adorable?


The boys in their newsie's hats. 
Brent was gifted one from Scott during the sibling exchange that night.


this is a new tradition (started last year) by Scotty's mom.
It's a matching game for serious goodies for the adults.
Scott and I cleaned house this year!
Sorry guys... better luck next time! ;)


We had a great Christmas Eve!

3 comments:

Shan and Cam said...

I'm feeling sad I missed out on that meal + seeing you dressed like an angel :)

The Peterson's said...

Love the fondu! So jealous.

Annie said...

Way fun Christmas tradition!! So glad you didn't have to work!!!