1.02.2012

Disney: Day 2

The second day of Disney was spent in California Adventure. Although it's not quite the same magic at this park... I really enjoyed all of the new attractions that we hadn't seen yet. We are even more excited for Car's Town that will be come this summer! It looks awesome!

It was such a nice day! We didn't even have to wear jackets in the early afternoon. So nice to feel the sunshine in December. 


First up was the Disney Junior show. The kids were super excited to see Mickey Mouse and his gang, Handy Manny, Little Einsteins, and Jake and the Never land Pirates in person!


Millie and I went to A Bug's Land while the boys went on The Tower of Terror.
This is Millie on one of the carnival rides there. 
She wasn't feeling well, but she did give me a smile on that ride!
On a side note, Lucas was re-traumatized on the Tower of Terror again. Scott had him all excited to go on it again... and then he started having flashbacks of his first experience while in line. 
I guess that's what happens when you are tall enough to ride all the big rides when you are 2.5 years old. 


Millie and I took a break from lines.... and I let her run around on the pier.


I love this picture of Scotty and the kids. So happy. 



Even though Lucas doesn't look very happy here... this was while he was watching the Phineas and Ferb Rockin' Roll Christmas show! This was one of the highlights of the day for him!
Big Phineas and Ferb fans at our house!



Oooohhh... and Lucas got to meet Mater and Lighting. 
Super awesome!


This picture was taken while we were waiting for the World of Color show to start. 
It was crowed... but so worth it. Best night show at Disney, ever!


Day 2 at Disney was waaaaayyyy better than day 1. 
Thank goodness!

1 comment:

The Peterson's said...

Love your pics. You are such an amazing photographer.