This picture is courtesy of Lucas!
I handed him the camera to take a picture of Mom and Dad.
A little close, but not too shabby!
Millie loved the stairs leading down to the beach from the villa.
This particular day she was looking for crabs.
We would catch them in the frisbe and then she would watch them walk around and around.
Enjoying the view with Grammy.
Millie was obsessed with trying to find the Iguanas.
One particular day, an Iguana dropped (a huge massive sound)
into our Villa! (remember the villa was all open to the air!)
From that moment forward I was always looking for Iguanas at my feet!
Lucas relaxing!
The whole crew
(We missed Ali and Jack on this trip!)
HUGE MASSIVE THANK YOU
to my parents for making this trip happen!
We all questioned going on a family vacation less than 24 hours after Aaron returned home from his mission... but it was the best thing we could have done!
We are already planning a trip back to Puerta Vallarta in 2014!

4 comments:
Oh, I am going to miss your Mexico posts. BTW, Luke did a great job.
Glad you guys had a blast. That place looks awesome! i'll need some more details because I want to go to that same place. Live in chefs sounds amazing!!!
Gorgeous pictures! So glad you guys had fun. There is nothing like traveling and vacationing. Love Millies swimming suit!
I love the picture of Millie on the stairs. It's adorable! Looks like it was so much fun!
Betsy
Post a Comment