4.28.2012

We Moved!

Remember when I didn't blog for a month or more?
Well... let me tell you how the month of March went down.

Offer in on new home.
Offer accepted.
Aaron came home.
Pack.
Mexico.
Pack. Clean. Plan.
Prep old house for tenants.
Plan and head up RS Birthday Party.
Close on house.
Homecoming and house guests!
Pack. Clean. Pack.
MOVE.

A CRAZY month for us... but a wonderful month all the same!

Thank you to all that has helped and sweated and stressed right along with us!
We owe you all big time! You know who you are!

Do you think Scott got a big enough truck?!!


The boys trying to figure out what's going to go next...


Alan in the truck organizing the gear!


The moving troops!


Thanks everyone for all your help!!!

3 comments:

jen said...

How exciting! I want to see pics of your new place!

Shan and Cam said...

Whoa! I can't get over how skinny my dad is. He looks so much younger. Anyhoo- glad the move went well and I love this pic. Can't wait to see pics of the new place and of course in person!

The Peterson's said...

Still can't believe you are gone. Drive by your street all the time.