The morning before our tenants moved in,
I went to the old house to take photos for documentation purposes.
This was our first home.
The home we brought our babies home to.
This was still home for a while after we moved...
There are two things I think I'll miss the most about this house...
1. The brand new kitchen
2. Millie's room
Scott spend so many hours on Millie's room and I loved it so much!
He did a great job!
Here's me saying goodbye to Hazelwood...
and Hello to Stone Ridge...
We are excited for our new adventures here!

7 comments:
Looks awesome!! Love the outside!
I want pictures of the inside of your new place, please!!!
Love it! Although I hate that you are far away now.
gorgeous house! I wanna see the inside
Love Luke and Millie at the top of garage...and I miss your old kitchen for you:)
Love the new house! We do miss you all very much, but the new house looks great. Tell Lucas we all miss him in primary and keep in touch!
Looks wonderful! Hope you are settling in great. Let us know when you have a free morning to catch up..
Post a Comment