Last week I turned 30. Yup. THIRTY.
I didn't want to do anything extravagant or too costly for the big day...
Scotty had the idea of spending the day at City Creek shopping and eating.
I thought it was a brillant idea!
We at at the Red Iguana in the food court.
Shopped. Shopped. Shopped.
Even Scotty got a new outfit!
Ate at Cheesecake.
Hit a late movie.
It was such a fun day!
This is how Scotty looks after shopping for 5 hours!
Red Velvet Cheesecake for dessert.
One of their best for sure...
Thanks Scotty for taking off a day of work to play!
Thanks to Nana and Papa for taking the kids all day and overnight so we could celebrate!




7 comments:
You two are so cute together! Happy Birthday!
Happy Happy Birthday! Glad you guys had a fun weekend!
30's rule!!! Glad you guys had fun and hope you had the happiest of birthdays!!!
Anya, you look gorgeous! Glad you had such a great birthday!
Happy birthday!!!!
Happy happy birthday.. Sounds like a great day to me!
Happy Birthday! What fun shopping with no kiddos!
Post a Comment