7.20.2012

Happy Birthday Millie Girl!

Millie's party was an extremely low key event.
When Lucas and I asked her if she wanted cake or cookies for her party she responded...
COO COO'S!
So, instead of cake we had 3 different kinds of cookies and milk.
Oatmeal Chocolate Chip. Orange Kissed Sugar. Orange Creamsicle.





I had been wanting to get Millie a kitchen since Christmas... 
So I was pretty excited to see her face when she saw her new kitchen for her birthday. 
I didn't capture her face on camera... but she was super excited!




Millie sure loves her Grandparents!

Nana and Papa


Grammy and Grandpa



 After cookies and presents we headed to swim. 




I love it when kids crowd around to see the birthday kid open presents!
hilarious!


Sarah and Steve brought their kids to join in the fun!
Thanks for coming guys!


4 comments:

Shan and Cam said...

She looks so grown up. I die. Love that kitchen too... she'll be in heaven! Happy birthday Millie girl!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Miss Millie!

Sarah D said...

What a lucky girl! So fun! (ps. I'm so glad you included me in that picture being 9 months prego!!!)

The Peterson's said...

She is so cute. And how fun is that kitchen? Oh the fun things you can get for girls. Millie is a doll.