7.15.2012

Millie & Lucas

I am so behind on blogging. I have lots to share. 
Millie's birthday. Scotty's trip to Zion. A trip to St. George. 4th of July. Kitchen remodel starts. 
All of that will have to wait. I got Millie's pictures back this past week from Sarah D
As you all know, Sarah is one of my BFF's. She so graciously shot these when she was days away from delivering her fourth baby... and did a fabulous job!
Thank you Sarah!!!

These are some that she captured of Lucas and Millie, all three of us, and just Lucas. 
Many, many more of just Millie tomorrow. 









Love, love these last two of the kiddies.

3 comments:

jen said...

You've got the cutest kiddos! I love all these pics :)

The Peterson's said...

I love the one of Luke looking to the sky. So cute.

Shan and Cam said...

Super darling! Can't wait to see more!