8.05.2012

St. George

At the beginning of July we headed down to St. George for a few days. 
It was hotter than hot... but it was fun to take a break from our daily routines. 
Scott and I decided that when we go to St. George we generally don't do much... 
and perhaps that's why we like it. 

One thing we always try to do is the splash park/pad in downtown St. George.
It's always a win win with the kids. 

1



It's also nice that the kids are entertained so Scott and I can just sit and watch.




We also made a stop at Fiesta Fun so the boys could ride the go carts. Millie wasn't too happy to see Daddy and Lucas go without her... but she's gotta grow a little more. 




Another great trip to St. George!
Really excited to head down again in September to take the kids to Aladdin!

4 comments:

Team Beardshall said...

I have yet to visit that splash park down there, but it seriously looks like a blast....what could be more fun than lounging around!

The Peterson's said...

I LOVE the picture of the back of Millie in her swimsuit. What a doll.

Annie said...

Love that blue suit on Mille. So cute with that blonde hair!

Whit said...

your kids are so stinkin cute!!!! we miss you guys. Come and enter my giveaway on my blog it is 5 passes to a fun trampoline gym. your little kiddos would LOVE it

http://tyandwhitneyulrich.blogspot.com/2012/08/get-air-hang-time-orem-and-giveaway.html