Lucas turned five! I can't believe it!
This year he really really wanted to have a friend party.
Because of moving houses, changing schools, changing wards we didn't have much of a list.
So, instead of a traditional party, we decided to take Lucas' two BFF's to lunch and a movie!
I think the boys had a good time... and Lucas thought it was the coolest to have his friends for the day!
Chick-a-fila for lunch
The kids played in the play area, ate lunch, ate dunford donuts, and opened presents.
I was glad for some seating outside so we didn't look like a total circus!
Birthday boy
Not the greatest picture... but we had to document that Millie was there!
This is the best picture of the day...
Hilarious!
I think they were having fun, don't you?
Crew, Lucas, Beck
I love the present hover at birthday parties!
Scott and Millie were there for lunch, but I took the boys solo to the movie.
They did so great! The only crazy moment was when all 3 needed to use the bathroom at once.
There was a lady in there waiting in line. She thought I was CRAZY for having all these boys in the bathroom by myself! Ha!
The boys outside the theater
The three boys had a great time at the movies!
Thanks for coming Crew and Beck!
Happy Birthday Lucas!
3 comments:
OH MY! I have to have the two pictures of the boys all together at lunch. Classic. I love Luke's face as they are hugging him! Priceless!!!
What handsome little men!
So cute to see him at lunch with his friends. Nothing better than the littles having friendships. Those pics were darling. Wish we were there to celebrate. Happy happy birthday Luke!!
Post a Comment