At the beginning of August we had the opportunity to use my parents time share points in Park City.
We had a great and relaxing time.
The first 24 hours Scott and I spent some time just us.
We ate. Shopped. Slept. Relaxed. Saw a movie.
It was fun to have some time with just us.
Maxwell's. Yummy pizza.
I didn't take a lot of pictures while we were there...
but I did take some on the day we visited the Alpine Coaster!
It was so much better than the Alpine Slide!
Millie was a hoot on the coaster.
She was laughing and hollering and smiling the whole time!
She loved it!
PC via Insta
Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory Bear and Millie | Kiddie Rides
Ski Chairs | Chocolate covered Oreo
Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory Bear and Millie | Kiddie Rides
Ski Chairs | Chocolate covered Oreo

2 comments:
Looks like a blast! I want to try the coaster.
Looks like a great family vaca!
Post a Comment