9.22.2012

Utah State Fair

For some reason I really wanted to go to the fair this year.
I had never been and I thought that the kids would really love it.
Well, now I can say that I have been.
Here's what I thought...
it was super over priced and ghetto.
But... the kids had a blast!
Lucas is already asking to go again.

I realize that more than half of these iPhone pictures are blurry.
Sorry... memories must be documented.

Lucas+wood chips | sheep
1 week old calf | Millie petting the pigs

Grammy & Millie on the Ferris wheel | Grammy and the kids on a kiddie ride
Carnival Games | Kids and me on the Ferris wheel

3 comments:

The Peterson's said...

I think 99% of my pictures this summer are all on my phone. Quality;)

jen said...

Oh good I'm glad you ended up going! And yes, kinda ghetto, but we love it and go every year and people-watch and eat lots of fried crap. Good times :)

Angie N said...

ha ha We went last year and I agree... ghetto, but fun