We had the best day at the beach.
The adults sat and chatted....The kids played in the sand....
FOR HOURS!
I forgot my camera this day... so all the images I have are from my phone.
We tried to get a cousin shot on the beach... Millie was so sad and angry. I have no idea why. All the other kids were happy as can be. I guess we can chalk it up to girl drama since she was the only girl cousin present at the time.
The beach was crowded.... but it didn't matter.
The boys made the trek to get us some delicious taco stand tacos and diet coke.
It really hit the spot.
I love the ocean and the beach.
The kids could have stayed all. day. long.


1 comment:
Loved, loved all your photos! It brought back such fun memories of everyone and especially the kids all playing together! So great!
Post a Comment