The kids saw Santa this year...
LOOK! Lucas is actually standing close to Santa for the first time ever!
Lucas asked for Magformers.
Millie asked for a baby.
Church and breakfast with Grandpa and Grammy while Mom slept | Lucas making sugar cookies
Millie and Lucas playing nice (!) | Breakfast Millie and Grammy
Traditional Gingerbread Houses at the Neidigs!
Millie and Alan are now friends | Scotty with the kids.
I wasn't there this night but apparently Millie worked with Alan on the houses
and even gave him a hug goodbye! It only took 2.5 years for this to happen!
Lucas and I made sugar cookies for his guests at his Preschool Christmas Program.
Lucas was very excited for this night.... we had been waiting for weeks!
He participated with the other kids (huge milestone here!) and actually had a good time!
However, when Santa arrived at the end... he was more than ready to get outta there!




1 comment:
I love Lukies face next to Santa!
Post a Comment