6.27.2013

Earrings!

I have been wanting to get Millie's ears pierced for a year. I kept asking her if she "wanted earrings like Mom". She told me no every time. So disappointing. Over Father's Day weekend we were shopping and I decided to take her into Claire's just to look at the earrings. Well, she was sold on the idea once she saw the Hello Kitty earrings. Yes! Unfortunately, their wasn't two employee's there to "double gun" her ears, so we didn't do it. A few weeks later, I took her to the mall and we got them done! I decided to go for the nicer earrings so she wouldn't have a reaction to the metal, (i am such a nurse) and so she couldn't get the hello kitty earrings. But she did pick some really cute light pink flowers. The girl that pierced her was super clean and really took her time to get the placement right. I was very happy! The actual experience of getting them pierced wasn't too pleasant for Millie, but she loves them now!


After getting her ears pierced, enjoying a sucker.

1 comment:

Angie N said...

I love Mills with her cute earings! I cant wait to get Leah some :)