3.26.2008

Easter Weekend

We decided to head out of town for Easter Weekend. We went to St. George with my parents, my brother, and of course us! The weather was fantastic and warm. We ate good food, watched movies, hiked at Zion and vegged out! Here's some picture of our adventures....

Scotty, Luke, and Anya hiking in Zion at the "3 Emerald Pools"... man does Luke have it easy!
Luke loving the outdoors!
Anya, Scotty, Gpa Jim, Luke, and Gma Tammy hiking "Weeping Rock" at Zions.
Daddy and Luke on Easter Sunday in St. George... 

Lucas loving the warm weather in St. George sporting his shorts, T-shirt, and bucket hat! 

7 comments:

Erin said...

He is so cute and HUGE!!!! Looks like you guys had a great time!

HappyHodges said...

Like always you and your family always have fun adventures! Like our numerous years in Lake Powell (those were the days)! Yes this pregnancy thing is very tricky on the blood sugars you are right! I will take any pointers you have. I am slowly getting the hang of the adjustments! Can you believe it we are both moms or almost both moms. If only our kids will be lucky enough to have a place like diabetic camp!

Sarah D said...

It looks like you guys had such a great time! I'm so glad for you! I must say seeing you guys in the warm weather really gets me antsy for it to hit us here in SLC!

Shannon and Cameron said...

Luke is so cute and I can't believe I haven't seen him since Christmas. So sad for me!! He is so cute and it looks like you guys had a blast! I LOVE that bucket hat!!

Team Beardshall said...

I am jealous that you were in warmer weather!!! Looks like Luke is a hiker thanks to Scott!

Anonymous said...

Anya!! What a treat to find you in the blogging world- and to just find you! I can't believe you're a momma! I am so jealous! He is so cute and you look great too! What a cute lil' fam! Well, the hubby and I are just livin the dream in Salt Lake near the U- workin' and getting Mike ready for grad school. How about you? Min and I have been saying we need to get together- you need to come too- we'll have to bring our families so that they can all meet. Hope you are well too and talk to you soon!

Katherine said...

Hey! We found you through Bryan and Britt, hope you don't mind. You little guy is so dang cute, looks a lot like his mama! Hope you're doing well, looks like you had a great Easter!