4.12.2008

Baby MUST Have

For one of my showers I got this funny looking toy thingy (see below). I wondered, what in the world will I ever use this thing for? I put it away in my nursery drawers... but found it a few days ago. For those of you that are mom's, or for those of you that will be mom's and want GREAT nutrition for your kiddos. This is a fabulous thing, and a baby must have. So, what you do is put pieces of fruit or veggies in the mesh portion of the toy. The ring below it is so your baby can hold it themselves. Why this is fabulous: 1. Your baby gets all the nutritional value of fresh fruit and veggies 2. No choking hazard! 

Lucas LOVES this toy... we have tried strawberries, cantaloupe, pineapple, grapes, mandarin oranges--he loves it all (well, besides bananas)! This is a something that you have to try out!!! You can get it at Target, Baby's R Us... probably any baby store.



Luke enjoying a little cantaloupe!
Luke and Mom... enjoying some cantaloupe.

1 comment:

Shannon and Cameron said...

Great tip!! That is something I would love (when I have a child of course).