The boating debut of the season was this Saturday. Mostly because my parents needed to make sure the boat would run before Lake Powell in two weeks. I grew up boating... and over the last four years Scott has grown to LOVE or be obsessed with boating! So, naturally we were excited to get Lucas on the boat for the first time! He was tired when we got on the boat... so the life jacket made him a little ticked off, but once we got going... Lucas loved it! My dad and Scott got to ski and me, my mom and Lucas hung out on the boat. It was fun to get on the Lake!



7 comments:
Cute brown hair Anz!
I love Lucas in that life jacket, so cute!! I want to go boating now!!
We love boating too! Sounds like you had fun. Scott has a nice farmers tan lol.
Oh boating with you and your family brings back alot of great memories! And our summers in Lake Powell are truly missed! I have had a few doctors appointments in the same building that you work in, and have stopped by hoping to see you, but you haven't been in.
Well I am not going to say being pregnant with diabetes is easy or no big deal, because I am sure as you experienced it is a challenge. But I am actually doing pretty well. Myself and my doctors have been very pleased for the most part with my pregnancy and diabetes. But it has been very tricky this far and I will admit I do get frustrated at times with it, but it sure dosn't help that I am just plain old sick still with this pregnancy so that on top of the crazy world of diabetes is interesting, but as always I am surviving! I'd love to talk to you and maybe catch a pointer on how you handled or if you had the effect from the change in hormones constantly interfering with your insulin doses, that can be tough for me.
I love boating. As 80's as it sounds I am one mean knee boarder!!! I am glad Luke was digging it too!!! Way to get him started early!
Looks like you guys had a great time! I'm sure it got Scott drooling for Lake Powell! Just give me a call because I think it is going to be the same week Steve is at scout camp! Girl time!
Post a Comment