6.02.2008

The Stats



















Lucas Scott 9 months
25 pounds 
31 inches



















Scott Stephen 9 1/2 months
23 pounds
28 1/2 inches



Well, what do you think? Do my boys look alike? Who is going to be bigger when they grow up? Only time will tell.... (Luke has been bigger than Scott all along! Do you think that is a sign?)

3 comments:

Shannon and Cameron said...

A sign of good things to come!!

Sarah D said...

You are going to have a star athlete! That is what I think it is a sign of!

Anonymous said...

Hey GF! Is your hubby a b-baller like mine!? I'm making this assumption based off this post and your love for the Jazz. If that's the case we need to get our men together to play (and then we can play too!) We are big Jazz freaks BTW too. Mike's dad works for the Jazz- his fam is super obsessed!

Yes I do work for Puddle Jumpers! I am very impressed that you figured that out. We need to get together :)