Cameron and Shannon
Thanks for coming out to visit you guys! We love having you here and Lucas LOVED seeing you and playing!!! Come again soon!
After the ceremony at the SLC Temple
Scott and his sisters! It always gets a little louder when the three of them are in a room!
Having a little fun on the Temple Grounds
The Happy Couple... are they adorable!
The Neidig Kidos... it's always fun to have everyone in town!
2 comments:
Hey Anya, What a beautiful wedding and cute family! I hope this is ok but I was looking at the website of the person who took the pictures and read your question comment about making the background blurred in photo shop, it is way possible and easy but depends on the photo shop program you are using. If you have any questions let me know, I am a schooled "licensed" photographer (sounds more important than it it, he he) and Adam is a graphic designer, so between the two of us we kinda know what we are doing, at least when it comes to this stuff, he he! Anyway Not being snoopy just interested in the photography blogs and saw that! Hope all is well!
Scott looks like he has a cute family. I love the pictures with Lucas in them!!!
Post a Comment