8.23.2008

Wedding Dinner at Market Street

The wedding dinner at Market Street Grill was a hit! We had a great turnout and the food was yummy! Lucas handled the evening well... and we all had a great time. Thanks Chris for arranging such a great evening! 

My favorite picture of the wedding festivities! My BOYS! Thanks Steve for freelancing that night for us...
Neidig women, minus Angela...
Anya-Shannon-Emily
We have a wedding tradition that the siblings put together a "Top Ten" list of things to know about who ever is getting married... Scott did a great job presenting and Em and Shan did a great job contributing to the ideas. We laughed and laughed at Brent's expense! Sorry B... If you have time and see Brent... ask him about his doggie Wrinkles!
Brent and Ang
(not sure why this pic is smaller-sorry)

3 comments:

Chris Neidig said...

Anya,
I loved looking at your pictures and the darling comments you make. Thanks for what you said about the wedding dinner. I appreciate you so much.
Chris

Team Beardshall said...

Wow I love market street. Did you know they have some of the best hot chocolate I have ever had? You should try it next time you are there. I cant imagine it was on the menu since it has been so hot!

HappyHodges said...

Hey Anya, I think it is great you guys are getting into photography, whether you do it as a hobby or profession I think it can be very rewarding. A suggestion on cameras I can make for starting out, is the nikonD40 or D50s most of the cameras along those same lines are great but also good to get you started! I actually went back to school for photography and also "studied" or worked under Scott Adams who is a local photographer and photography business owner, since then, I have done a little work on my own and also for a couple business in the slc area (Jennifer Kamp photo and Gammell photo, ect.) Anyway good luck and let me know if you have any questions or want any rules and no rules in shooting (I am good at pretending like I know what I am talking about, he he j/k)

I am surviving, I am learning pregnancy is not for the faint of heart! I have been directed to take it easy, because this little one is anxious to get here ( I have been in the hospital 2 times in 3 weeks cause she has put me into labor!). My Diabetes is going great, but it getting trickier as we get closer to the end!
Hope all is well with you guys!