9.27.2008

STEP OUT

Here we are... "STEPPING OUT" to fight diabetes! My mom, Lucas and I had a great time walking in the DM walk today. We walked 5 miles through This is the Place Park and through out the hilly neighborhoods surrounding the zoo. A great work out for a great cause! 

Me and my co-worker Karla! She is my rock at work!
Me, Lucas, and my mom, Tammy! 
Thanks for coming mom!

6 comments:

The Archuleta's said...

That's really neat that you guys did that.

The Brown's said...

You go girl! Looks like you had great weather this year, last year we got snowed on!

Shannon and Cameron said...

I wish I could have walked with you. I love things like that!! I'm glad you participated!

April and Rick said...

Anya,
You go girl! That's great that you walked at this! I love that you and Karla are my educators, you guys are awesome!

Team Beardshall said...

Way to go Anya, It's great for Lucas to see that you are so passionate about a cause!

Sarah D said...

Hey, I tried to see your "One Year" post and it won't come up... Did you delete it? I want to see the pics again!