
This week Lucas went in for round 2 of his flu shot! He was a champ as usual... crying hysterically for about 10 seconds and then gets over it. The MA who gives him his shots has given him a sucker the last two times we have been in. This is the only time he has ever really gotten candy... do you think he likes it? He can't really hold it on his own... but he gets so excited when I give him a lick!
**Disclaimer: Please excuse the horrible lighting (shadows) in this photo... I had to post because I thought Lucas was so cute in it**
1 comment:
I can only imagine how hard that will be to take my kids to get their shots...I have a hard time taking my dog chuck to do that! Good thing he is a champ, he must get that from you Anya!
Post a Comment