11.10.2008

Jazz Game

On Friday night we went to the Jazz Game! (Thanks for the tickets MOM and DAD!) At first Lucas didn't NOT like it because the lights were off, introducing the teams, fireworks ect. But, as soon as the lights were up and the game began, he LOVED it! You can see that he was intently watching the game standing up or in Scott's lap. He even wore his Jazz hat for a while -- miracle. Scott and I are big Jazz fans and are looking forward to a great season. Go JAZZ!




5 comments:

The Brown's said...

He looks so cute in his jersey and much happier than he was earlier that day:) Go Jazz!

The Archuleta's said...

I love his jersey! SO cute!! Miles and I have been wanting to go to a game this year. We should all go. It would be fun.

anya said...

I LOVE his jersey too, but looking back, we should have gotten a D. WILLIAMS! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey! I can't wait to take our lil' gal to Jazz games! Mike and I are also big Jazz fans and go when ever we can. Maybe we will see each other at a game one of these days!

Noonan Family said...

Anya-
He is so big! And he looks like a little boy, not a baby anymore.