So, I started this little craft in November (Thanks Jen! How do you think it turned out?)... finally finished it in December... and it's almost time to take it down! I have gotten the bug to possibly do some more of these for other holidays. I don't have any decorations for holidays except for Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas pretty much... so I'd like to broaden my horizons here... maybe a LOVE, LUCK, SPRING, STAR, BOO, FALL .... any suggestions? And, would anyone like in on the fun?! As if I have sooooo much spare time to do this... but I can dream right?!
7 comments:
So cute! I want in on it. Love would be so cute for Valentines!
That turned out so cute! I still have my "Let it Snow" sitting in my office unfinished...maybe next year:) Let's do Valentine blocks. I still have blocks and all the stuff to do it, so let's plan a time to do it (Superbowl Sunday is this week if we want to stick to the football theme!)
Very cute! I love them!
How 'bout I pay you, and you make one for me! I'd prolly spell it wrong.
Jess.... the funny thing is is that Annie and I did a project a few years ago spelling "AUTUMN" but we came home with only "AUTUM". Only after Annie's mom pointed it out did we realize! Ha!
Look's great! I am always up for a cute craft idea. I have one that says "harvest" and then you can leave it up sept, oct, nov. Thanks again for coming to see us and for bringing presents. It was great to see you. Let's do it again soon!
As for taking Luke's pics at 18 months... I don't know! That is a tough one! I kind of did for Reagan, but that was because we did Crew's pictures with the gal who bought my parent's old house. I actually really love them, but I don't know if I would have thought to do them otherwise! Tough call!
Post a Comment