2.17.2009

Build-A-Bear

On Valentine's Eve we took Luke to Build-A-Bear. We decided to do this because when I was at the mall a few weeks prior, as we passed Build A Bear, Luke got really excited and insisted that we go in the store! When we went in, I gave him a bear to look at and he promptly kissed the bear... I gave him another bear and he did the same. I think if I would have given him every bear in the store, they would have all gotten a kiss from the Luke man! Luke got to choose his bear, kiss and put a heart in it and watch the stuffing go round and round as it filled up his bear! After, we let him choose the bear's clothes, and yes HE choose the Jazz Bear outfit. I think he was more excited about the ball that came with the outfit than the actual jersey (as you can see below -- holding the ball, not the bear!)

Bathing and combing the bear after he got stuffed! 

For those of you that haven't ever taken your kiddos to Build-A-Bear, you should! It's really fun... and you even get to name your bear and get a birth certificate at the end! Luke's bear is named GOOEY! 

2 comments:

The Archuleta's said...

That is so cute that Luke was kissing the bears. I love build a bear!

Anonymous said...

He is so grown up. We need to get our boys together soon!