3.05.2009

GYMBOREE {music & play}

For the past two months Lucas and I have enjoyed going to GYMBOREE every friday. His first week Gma Neidig took him and he was very cautious. Every week after, he was still cautious but he got better and better at interacting with the kids and playing with all of the fun gear they had. His favorite thing was all of the balls that they had for the kids to play with. He would run around saying "ball! ball!" as he picked them up and threw them all over the room. Here are some pictures of him enjoying Gymboree:

One of the many tunnels to climb through
Luke watching his teacher Trish blow bubbles for the class
(This was also a favorite of Luke's)
Climbing, climbing and more climbing
*Special THANKS to Gma Phillips for providing the gift certificate so we could do this!

5 comments:

Nordhoff Family said...

I have done this with Logan for a long time and he loves it so much. He loves the bubbles and parachute time the most. I put our membership on hold until after I have the baby and Logan is so sad.

Sarah D said...

That looks like so much fun! I am sure both Reagan and Crew would LOVE it! That is cool that you guys have been able to do that.

natalie palmer said...

your little luke is so darn cute. it makes me so excited to have a little walking and talking scott someday... though i do love the baby stage. i guess i'll just have to keep popping them out! ha!

Nicole and Kevin said...

I haven't "spied" on you for awhile :) Your little boy is so cute! I am also way jealous that you went to Hawaii! I dream of going to the beach every night :)

The Archuleta's said...

What a fun little place for kids to play. Scott told us that you and poor Luke have been sick. I'm sorry. Let us know if there is anything that you need.