I have been in serious need of new make up lately. My mother-in-law Chris sells Arbonne... and so I thought I'd give some of their stuff a try! I wanted someone to match up some colors for me and teach me some new application techniques. I was so excited when Nikki, Scott's cousin's wife said that she would do it for me! I think she does a fabulous job. So, here we go people. New make-up for me... Thanks Chris!!! Can't wait for the goods to arrive in the mail!
What do you think?

7 comments:
Super great! I love it! Nothing like new makeup... I really like it!
I like it. I am major need of this as well.
How did I miss this post??? So cute! Love the natural beauty! How did you like it?
ps. I think this should be your new profile picture!
It was super fun! I so needed some new fun stuff! I am still waiting for the actual makeup to arrive! Profile Pic? Ah... I don't know about that one!
Beautiful! I think I could go for a makeover too!
how did i miss this post too?!? you look hawt... H.A.W.T.
Post a Comment