7.01.2009

Boating {Echo Lake}

We were able to go boating with my family last Saturday. It was such a beautiful day and the lake was very high this year for a change! Lucas is still a little nervous about the boat. He wants to be sitting on someones lap at all times. Preferably Scott's lap. The water wasn't warm at all, but we decided to give the tube a try this trip. Lucas actually liked it... and was able to tell grandpa to "hit it" and "go" when he and Scott were ready!

Sitting on the tube

Take note of Lucas holding on to the handles
Having our picnic! This of course is the best part of Lucas!

6 comments:

Katrina said...

Lucas is sooo cute!

Emily and Alan said...

Oh my gosh that is so cute! I wish I could have seen him on the tube. I need to stop by and see you guys!

Sarah D said...

How fun! It seems as if boating runs in the family. I'm glad you guys had such a great time! I love that your almost 2 year old is riding on a tube behind a speeding boat. You are a brave mother!

Anonymous said...

Go lucas! We are so excited we get to play next week.

anya said...

Speeding boat would be a little exaggerated.... it wasn't going very fast. We'd get your kiddies out there too Sarah! :)

jason and shelli said...

Looks like a lot of fun! Lucas is getting so big!