8.18.2009

Five Year Anniversary!

Monday was Scott and I's FIVE YEAR anniversary! I can hardly believe it's been 5 years since we got married! It's been a ride of a lifetime full of ups and downs... a house... new jobs... LUCAS... vacations... family... and the business of life! Scott and I take turns planning Valentines Day and our Anniversary. This year it was Scott's turn to plan our anniversary, and boy did he out do himself! We started the day with a couple's massage, which of course was amazing and way too short as usual. After, we went to dinner at Tepanyaki and then off to the GRAND AMERICA downtown! It was such a treat to be treated like "high rollers" at the Grand... what a hotel! From the Grand we took trax to the Gateway for a movie.... and then back to the Grand for a night of relaxation and some much needed sleep! It was the first time we have left Lucas overnight... and I can't believe we waited so long! Thank you Scotty... you are an amazing husband! Love you!


5 comments:

Sarah D said...

Happy Anniversary! It sounds like you guys had a fabulous time! I am totally jealous!

anya said...

We had a great time! I just noticed that you can see my reflection in the grand america chocolate box. So funny!

The Archuleta's said...

Great job Scotty! Sounds like you had a great time. How was it leaving Luke?

HappyHodges said...

Happy Anniversary! Wow how time flys! What a great night!

natalie palmer said...

how funny... james and i celebrated our 3rd anniversary on the 9th of august and we ALSO got a couples massage! (it must be a singers unlimited thing) (i could use singers unlimited as an excuse for everything in my life)
happy 5 years!