Today for play group everyone came to our house for a Christmas Activity. It was fun to have the whole group together for some fun today! My first thought was to frost sugar cookies (original, I know). But instead we made these cute little banana snowmen. The kids had a great time making them and afterward were excited about eating their fruit for a healthy snack!
Thanks for coming everyone... it was a blast!

Lucas was so cute with his snowman. He wanted to make sure he had the right amount of arms and buttons. After we were done, he wanted to eat him so bad but waited patiently until I got the camera for some pictures. Not the best photos here of Luke, but you can see the cute little snowmen that we made!
4 comments:
those are so cute!! I love it!
ahhh. he is wayyyy too cute!
Cute Cute Idea!
We had so much fun. Thanks again!
Post a Comment