12.25.2009

Christmas {Phillips' & Neidig's}

Phillips'

After Christmas morning at our house, we joined the rest of my family at my parents house for Christmas brunch and more presents!

Lucas was very interested in his new Handy Mandy computer. It was actually the perfect gift because now when he sees his mama working on her laptop, he has to get his out and work on it too!

<span class=

Grammy Gram and Grandpa Jim with the boys...

<span class=

I wish I would have gotten a picture of my parents looking at the annual Christmas Calendar. It's so fun and funny to see their faces as each page unfolds. Great tradition.

We ended up spending the rest of the afternoon at my parents house. Lucas slept, Scott and Aaron did a puzzle and my mom and dad and I played Five Crowns. Lot's of fun. Scott can never turn down a good movie and a puzzle.

Neidig's

We headed over to the Neidig's for Christmas evening. It was really fun to be there and see what everyone had gotten from each other and from Scott's parents.

Lucas was excited to add more Tonka cars and trucks to his always expanding collection. This time, they came with a race track. Super fun!

<span class=

All the siblings and their spouses:
Angela, Brent, Emily, Alan, Cameron, Shannon, Anya, Scott, and Lucas

<span class=

Scott and Cameron always seem to find a way to make fools of themselves... This year:
Table Top Tennis
It was no laughing matter.

<span class=

This picture was taken the day or so after Christmas while Chris was watching Lucas for me while I slept after working all night... their age seems far apart now, but one day these boys will be buddies!
Lucas and Weston

<span class=

A huge THANK YOU to everyone that spoiled us rotten AGAIN this year for Christmas. We enjoyed being with family and friends this holiday season. I can't believe it's already over.

1 comment:

Shan and Cam said...

I love that pic of Weston and Lucas!