2.01.2010

Spaghetti Squash

Just in case you wondered or cared... baby girl Neidig is now the length of a Spaghetti Squash. I love how on Baby Center they always compare the size of your fetus to a food item. Last time I checked there were different sizes of Spaghetti Squash depending on how long I let it over grow in my garden. At any rate... I am now 22 weeks! Time is flying by... I started feeling the babe move around 20-21 weeks (a little later than most I think). I probably felt what I thought was gas earlier on. Anyway, I went to the doctor today. Measuring fine. Gained weight, fab. Heard the heart rate. Docs proud of my blood sugars and last A1C. All is well, and I am grateful for that!

Lucas is still wondering why he can't jump on top of my tummy and most of the time still says that he's going to have a "brudder" when you ask him. We'll keep working on it.

2 comments:

Jordan and Kristi said...

How exciting!! She'll be here before you know it! Any names yet? I'm glad I found your blog :)

HappyHodges said...

You are one awesome Momma, I give you the highest praise of props! Cause baby growin is one thing but baby growing as a diabetic is another ball game!