The past few weeks we have been trying to teach Lucas what his last name is. He says "Neidig" pretty funny (who can blame the kid, it's a little hard to say!) but he is getting there. So, a week or so ago Scott asked Lucas what his last name was. He promptly said "Christ". Scott looked at me and said, "did he really just say that?" So we asked him again... and again the reply was "Christ". Apparently all of our hard work in getting him to say prayers... "in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen" has really made an impact on him. We have tried to correct him by saying, "no Lucas, your last name is Neidig". But, to this day Lucas's last name to him is... "Christ". There is no talking him out of it.
I have thought this was hilarious from the beginning... but when I told my presidency last night at our meeting, they confirmed it. It's hilarious. Sorry if you find my little story a little sac religious. Kids will be kids.
5 comments:
that really is hilarious! i love the little things kids associate with their prayers. makes for some interesting commentary!
Awesome! I love Luke.
Well, they are brothers. It makes sense for them to have the same last name. :)
Hilarious! Kids says the darnest things
Are ya kidding? I am sitting at my little computer desk cracking up as I read this! Arnt they so funny and out of left field! Hope you are feeling well!
Post a Comment