I am attempting to update my blog {2009} to it's fullest so I can make it into a book... In my efforts of trying to catch up I stumbled across one of my favorite pictures of the summer --maybe. This was taken at my parents town home in St. George, Utah. It was so hot. We enjoyed many, many popsicles on this trip. My boys loved just hanging on the porch and eating the cold goodness.
Stay tuned for more pictures from this trip and from San Fran...

5 comments:
so cute!!! i think there's nothing better than seeing your kids love to be with their daddy! hey, will you email me (katiebett@gmail.com) and i'll reply with all the stuff about making your pictures bigger.
Beautiful Picture! I love it too!
How fun is that? You've got one cute family!
That is such a great picture. I love Luke's expression.
That is the CUTEST picture. Seriously.
Post a Comment