I'll be honest, I think it's a little lame that the mama, who just gave birth, misses the first bath. Good News. Now there is the option for the first bath to occur in your very own hospital room. I was thrilled that through my nausea, numb legs, and very sleepy eyes got to witness the first bath.
Millie loved this part... getting her hair washed under the water.
Lucas was very interested in the bath.
Cute as a button. Warming up, all wrapped up.
3 comments:
Oh, she is so cute!!
Funny how different babies are. Weston screamed his entire first bath and hated it (so I heard) and look at little Millie just relaxing. She is a true girl.
I love the look on Luke's face. So fascinated. Beckham loved the hair washing too, but nothing else.
I wish I could have seen Isaac's first bath. Thats neat that they do it in the room like that. Millie sure seems to be enjoying herself.
Post a Comment