6.24.2010

one month old

Can you believe that Miss Millie is a month old already? 
It's crazy how the time flies by.

Millie loves to be held
Millie really doesn't like to breastfeed. Especially on both sides.
Mille isn't sure about her brother's kisses. Especially when he has a messy chocolate chip cookie face.
Millie has slept 6 hour stretches at night, twice.
Millie is still sleeping in her parents room... but only because her room is under construction.





Lucas calls this onesie her birthday shirt!



5 comments:

Shannon and Cameron said...

Time flies!! She is darling! I love the onesie!

Shaunika said...

Is she still sleeping a lot?

Annie said...

So fun! I can't wait to meet her!

The Schroeder Family said...

She is ADORABLE!! I can't believe she is already a month old!

The Peterson's said...

Love the cupcake shirt and Luke's shy smile. Hoping that month two will be better than the last two weeks.