6.17.2010

Two Weeks


At two weeks you weighed 8 pounds 5 ounces (64%). Almost back up to your birth weight. You are 21 inches long (85%)... shrunk? Nope. The doctors office measures differently, so we'll start at 21 inches and go from there from now on. 
You are definitely smaller than your brother was at your age -- but that's okay. After all, you are a girl and should be smaller, right?


You have given me some serious headaches with breast feeding young lady. I'd imagine those headaches aren't going away anytime soon. Breastfeeding seriously shouldn't be this difficult. 

We are working on getting you on a schedule... but you are so dang sleepy still!


Everyone around here sure loves giving you lots of kisses.
We are so glad you joined our family!

5 comments:

The Archuleta's said...

What a Beauty! She looks a like Lucas

jason and shelli said...

She's so cute! Hope you're doing well. Sorry about the breast feeding. I had a super hard time too. Good luck!

HappyHodges said...

Holy Crep she is adorable! I will need to start sending fun bows your way! Is it just me or does she also kinda look like your Mom? So glad all is well, she is a doll!

Shaunika said...

Sorry you're struggling with breastfeeding. That's no fun! Did I ever tell you about when I was in the hospital right after having Sam and a group of nursing students walked into my room to observe the lactation consultant "helping" me learn to breastfeed. Yeah...they all went to Sac State too! Kind of embarrasing!
Anya, she's such a doll! So adorable! And I love the pic of both kiddos together. So sweet!

Team Beardshall said...

Yup, she's beautiful! You should make more babies!!!