7.02.2010

Eclipse at Midnight!

Oh yes we did.
Eclipse was a BLAST! It was so fun to see all of the Twilight fans in their element. What a variety of folks. I simply enjoyed being with the girls, eating popcorn, and doing some serious people watching. Oh, the movie was fab too! 



TEAM EDWARD



You'll see the only TEAM JACOB fan in the back... Lindsay Mack.

I do have to say that I think Jacob is better looking... but a fan of the love story of Edward and Bella more than Jacob and Bella. 

Pictures stolen from Jo's blog. Thanks Jo.

5 comments:

Jerica Bree said...

Ahh i LOVED it!!! I'm jealous you hit the midnight showing tho :)

Brooke Bowen said...

I was so impressed to see you out and about! I was dying, I was so tired and I don't have a newborn! By the way, I LOVE those pictures of her!

The Brown's said...

I can't believe all of you mommies with brand new babies staying out all night! I bet the people watching was almost as good as the movie:)

Team Beardshall said...

HA HA, we totally went too.....my neighborhood that is. I think Steve would rather poke himself in the eye before seeing any of these! Glad you had good people watching too!

The Archuleta's said...

I LOVED the movie too! And totally agree Jacob is cuter but Love the Bella Edward Love story.