Yay! Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it has been 6 years. We are so happy you are part of our family. That picture is so cute. Oh and you got that link of the pictures I sent you right?
Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary! I remember it like it was yesterday.
Congrats! That picture is so cute! You are so blonde! I remember how much I loved that haircut that you had. haha! You guys are so cute! :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Yay! Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it has been 6 years. We are so happy you are part of our family. That picture is so cute. Oh and you got that link of the pictures I sent you right?
Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary! I remember it like it was yesterday.
Congrats! That picture is so cute! You are so blonde! I remember how much I loved that haircut that you had. haha! You guys are so cute! :)
Post a Comment