2.03.2011

eight months

this little lady is eight months. 


she is full of life.
a drama queen.
weighs 19 pounds.



had her first round of antibiotics. 
10 days of grape tasting bitterness.
infection gone & no repeat doctor visits needed.


clapping.
starting crawling on her 8 month birthday.


first ponytail.
refuses headbands.
pulls out any bows immediately.


loves pears and squash best.
luke calls her "sweetie"


had her first professional photo shoot since she was 5 days old.


has 2 teeth on bottom.
2 teeth on top
2 middle teeth on top bulging.



must have a toy in hand at all times.
binkie is useless unless she is going to sleep.


loves to laugh, smile, and giggle for her brother and daddy best.

10 comments:

HappyHodges said...

Adorable!!! In a few of the pics she reminds me of you &/or your mom! They grow up too fast!

The Holts said...

Anya, darling pictures of Millie! She is so cute and you are a cute mom too!

Sarah D said...

Anya! She looks so freaking cute! I really can't believe how quickly time is going by. Lukie is right, what a sweetie you have!

Whit said...

She is so stinkin adorable. I seriously just want to squish her cute little cheeks at church. :)

Shaunika said...

She is so beautiful Anya! Wanna know something funny, Jake weighs the same amount.

Emily and Alan said...

Oh my gosh...I can't believe how big she has gotten. It makes me sad that I don't see her more often. She is so cute!

TAYLOR FAMILY said...

she is seriously darling! and looks just like you! love the ponytail. when i did that with my girls' hair we called them "pony-pokes" because they stick straight up!

Cindi Pugmire said...

What a cutie! Girls are so fun. Wow! eight months already; goes way too fast.

The Evers Family said...

You take such beautiful pictures. It makes me really wish I didn't just use my camera phone.

Anonymous said...

I can not believe how grown up she looks. I LOVE her piggie. Hopefully we'll see you soon!