one day when i was trying to clean the kitchen floor, luke decided he need a fort to play in.
this is usually scotty's department, but luke and i gave it a shot.
since the kitchen chairs were already in the family room, we used them in our building structure. then came the blankets for the roof and doors.
it wasn't as good as a daddy fort, but
luke and millie had a great time playing in it.
and this is what my house looks like on a typical day.
luke hugging, carrying, or torturing millie...
and millie usually being a good sport, but then ends up crying.






2 comments:
We LOVE forts at our house. I try to be creative but they only care that there is a blanket over their heads. Yours looks great! So fun!
Whenever I come to your blog, it makes me wish I had a new camera.
Post a Comment